Lancaster, OH
All of the checkout girls at the Best Buy here by my hotel are bleach blonde and unnaturally tan, I'm somewhat frightened.
Then again, maybe I'm just a bit delerious after getting up at 5:30am and driving 10 hours. And my show tonight's not until midnight, so that means it's time to take a disco nap.
Someone give me a wakeup call around 9pm eastern, please.
Oh, I almost forgot: my new videoblog Life as a Comic is up and running. Every couple weeks I'll post a short little vid about what it's like to be a comedian and getting to travel to exotic places like southeastern Ohio.

1 Comments:
Holy Crap, that sucks. If I had just done two more jokes the show would have been that much longer and those douchebags wouldn't have crossed your path. Very sorry to hear that.
I will now start rolling with a security detachment culled from the ranks of ex-special forces guys who got kicked out due to bad attitudes. I'll turn them loose on anyone who f&%$s with my audience members.
I hope you have a speedy recovery, and email your address to webmaster over at paravonian(dot)com and I'll send you a CD.
Post a Comment
<< Home