Friday, February 03, 2006

Lancaster, OH

All of the checkout girls at the Best Buy here by my hotel are bleach blonde and unnaturally tan, I'm somewhat frightened.

Then again, maybe I'm just a bit delerious after getting up at 5:30am and driving 10 hours. And my show tonight's not until midnight, so that means it's time to take a disco nap.

Someone give me a wakeup call around 9pm eastern, please.

Oh, I almost forgot: my new videoblog Life as a Comic is up and running. Every couple weeks I'll post a short little vid about what it's like to be a comedian and getting to travel to exotic places like southeastern Ohio.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Gabe said...

Hey man, it's gabe ross... yeah.. if I were you, I wouldnt know who the hell I was either. I greeted you after your set at baker center in athens, and i told you that i didn't stop laughing through the whole thing.... is it coming back to you??.... yes.... excellent!!!...

anyways, right after we left the show... A bunch of drunk guys beat the hell out of myself and the guys that I was with. I got a concussion. I thought it was kinda ironic, after I Laughed my ass off, I Got the shit kicked out of me, and I spend the night in the hospital.

I think you should throw a disclaimer before the show starts about how after they laugh their asses off for an hour, tell them that they can expect a big let down at the end of the night. well, i hope to see another one of your shows sometime soon.. take care man.

Gabe Ross.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Rob P. said...

Holy Crap, that sucks. If I had just done two more jokes the show would have been that much longer and those douchebags wouldn't have crossed your path. Very sorry to hear that.

I will now start rolling with a security detachment culled from the ranks of ex-special forces guys who got kicked out due to bad attitudes. I'll turn them loose on anyone who f&%$s with my audience members.

I hope you have a speedy recovery, and email your address to webmaster over at paravonian(dot)com and I'll send you a CD.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Gabe said...

wow, thanks man! That means a lot to me. I know it's all going to work out. The Ohio University police are offering a reward for the guys' capture. PLUS I just got accepted into Ohio University. Now, all I have to do is learn me some Judo. Well, thanks again, & take care, my friend.

Gabe Ross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home