From the Unconscious Mind of Mencia
I am a fraud.
Must keep the audience responding so they can't see the fear in my eyes. I'll do whatever gets a reaction.
Shit, that joke I just did was kind of hacky. Did anyone notice?
There's someone in the audience not laughing. He knows that I'm a pretender!! If other people see him not laughing they'll catch on!
Must put a stop to this. Must attack!! It's him or me.
Call him retarded!
Use the voice!
Dit de duh
I think that worked. Now back to the material.
Shit.
That Mexican joke kind of bombed. If I can't make fun of Mexicans, what's left? These people will ruin me, I have a family to feed!
Lean forward, point at the audience, and SCREAM!
It's working.
Hooray for German efficiency.
Please make the checks out to "Ned"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home