Sunday, January 22, 2006

I got some ink this weekend

Nah, not a tattoo (tattoos are so 90's). I had my picture in this weekend's New York Post for an article on the alternative comedy scene in the city.

The photo didn't make the online edition but a picture of my buds Bob Powers and Todd Levin did. Their show, How to Kick People, and the show I was playing when I got my picture taken, Liam McEneaney's Tell Your Friends, were both featured prominently in the piece.

Not a bad way to get the new year kicked off. And today I'm following my media triumph by catching the first 20 minutes of "Nick Fury: Agent for Shield" a David Hasselhoff 'movie' that is so terrible it's amazing.

I know I should try to capitalize on the media hit, but this movie is seriously fascinating in it's terribleness. Hasselhoff... is... mesmerizing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home