Friday, January 27, 2006

I <3 winter

I could be sad about cold weather, the state of the world, Ford and G.M. losing assloads of money, but the other day, at Target, I bought an ice cube tray that makes ice cubes in the shape of little hearts, and it was only a dollar.

Now I have heart-shaped ice cubes. Or, I guess, ice hearts actually.

Whenever I get myself a soda, I smile.

Then I think, well, they're probably made out of some sort of polypropylene petroleum byproduct, and Target probably has them made at some super-pollutionary plant in China where they pay their workers in farthings or dust or in not getting beat up...

But they're hearts, ice cube hearts, and for some stupid reason that makes me happy.

Best dollar I ever spent.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger rwj said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home