Friday, April 27, 2007

Thanks NYC and beyond!

Thanks to everyone who came out to Mo's last night and helped pack the place. There were people from Scotland, Denver, and most remarkably, the Bronx. I had a blast and even debuted a brand spankin new tune! Mo's is fast becoming one of my favorite venues in New York. The downstairs room is perfectly set up for comedy and the sound system is great, hope to set up another show there soon.

And a big shout out to Craig Baldo for opening the show with a great set and getting the crowd rolling. I wish I had a picture or two to post, but the paparazzi must have taken the night off.

Or maybe Lindsay Lohan was in town.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kim said...

The show was great! Do another show in NY soon please.

My friends and I really, really liked the new song.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Yute the Beaute said...

It was a great show indeed.

I now realise that your YouTube fame has been but a modest preview of the man and his talent... LIVE.

Don't mean to upstage anyone but I had come from Japan via Hong Kong to Mo's.

Look forward to seeing your show again whilst I am in NY and hearing that "Men's Health Magazine" song.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger retromance said...

COME TO CALGARY ALBERTAA IN GOOD OLD CANADA PLEEASE. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home