Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is this heaven?



No, it's Iowa.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day: had a really fun show at Drake University and I got done in time to catch a few innings of the Iowa Cubs take on the Alburquerque Isotopes (yes, there really is a team called the Albuquerque Isotopes). Great show, good game, and a brat while I watched the Cubs blank the 'Topes 8-0.

And being a long-suffering Cubs fan, it's great to be able to say the Cubs are in first place. Of course, I have to say the Iowa part under my breath, but it's still fun.

And since the Cubs got more than 10 hits in the game, everyone got free tacos. Woo!

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger FridgePidge said...

Thank you so much for coming to Drake! I was in the second row. You kept looking at me (or else the girl behind me who laughed really loud) when you made the Psychology jokes... I almost wanted to say out loud, "I'm a Journalism major dude."
But seriously, I just want to thank you for keeping your act clean. It's hard to find comedians who who are constantly swearing or talking about sex etc.
Your jokes were tasteful and high on the hilarity factor. I applaud you. Keep up the good work Paravonian! :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger F. Dwarf said...

Free tacos? Hell, not even here in Mexico!.
Regards.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jennie R. said...

You should dedicate your new song about Sniffy the virtual rat to Tiffany and Jennie. Just kidding. Thanks for coming to Drake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home