Thursday, March 22, 2007

Demand that I play somewhere!

Hey Everyone,

I stumbled on an interesting web tool that lets people 'demand' I play somewhere, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Since the Pachelbel thing has been spreading around the internet and people have been emailing me asking when I may be coming to their city, state, country, I think this little gizmo might help. Especially in proving to clubs in places not familiar with me (like let's say... um... England) that people there would actually come see a show of mine.

So, if you feel like it, give it a try and let me know what you think, either via comment here, my myspace page, or emailing me through my website.

Thanks!

6 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Well, you know you'd be very welcome in London...

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Bianca said...

Well. I'm a fifteen-year-old fan of yours. Yeah, that's quite a young age to be going to clubs, don't you think?

Seriously though, can you come to schools? Please?

PS I'm not joking.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger The Doctor said...

I do want to demand you to come to the Philippines. But it appears I'll be your only fan or probably 2 or 3 of my friends.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mitzi said...

You can always come to Sweden if you don't have anything better to do ;)I demand it!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Sarah Christine said...

I filled out the demand thingie- please come to the university of evansville! (we're in indiana) I'm pretty sure most of my friends would definitely come watch you if you came.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Bethgael said...

Brisbane, Australia, puh-leese. You'd fit right in to BrisVegas, and Australia is more than just Melbourne and Sydney.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home