Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Craziest Ass Week Ever

Let's see, in 7 days I saw Johnny Rotten, sang karaoke with comedy stars, had an entire bar singing along with me during an impromptu late night set in which I played Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran, went to my friend's bar that turned into a fundraiser for the L.A. Derby Dolls all-women roller derby team, and flew back to NYC after staying up all night.

What I'm saying is I had a blast in L.A. last week, thanks to all who came out to my show on Tuesday and thanks to all me homies, old and new, that showed me a good time.

I'm not so much glad to be back in NYC as I am relieved. Brooklyn seems so peaceful and bucolic after spending so much time on the edge of skid row in downtown L.A.

Now that I'm back though I've been able to finish editing my latest video podcast/blog post. It should be up within the day.

Time to sleep some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home