Tuesday, June 14, 2005

First of all, the Cali ride

[from Wednesday, June 8]

So when I landed in L.A. I soon realized that I wouldn't be too successful with the ladies on this trip. The rental car agency made sure of that by putting me into a Chevy Aveo.

No, I had never heard the Aveo either. I'm not sure they're even legal in the U.S., I think they sneak them in under some sort of N.A.F.T.A. loophole.

It can't be a good sign when the most prominent feature of the car's interior is the hazzard light button. The button is round and bright red and it jumps out at the driver as if to say "you'll be needing me at some point so I've made myself easily available."

Oh well. Without the distraction of L.A. bimbos thinking I'm some sort of player I can concentrate on the show Saturday and my meeting Friday. As long as no one sees me drive up I think I'll be o.k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home