Saturday, May 14, 2005

Cowards!

I was all set to go see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants the weekend Star Wars III came out. It would have been my protest vote, hoping to add to the box office take of any movie other than Star Wars.

But TSotTP decided to move their film opening to June 1st so as not to compete with Star Wars, so now I'll have to find another movie to see. It may have to be one released earlier. Monster In Law? Unleashed starring Jet Li? What would irk George the most?

Come on people, let's all see something terrible that weekend and show George Lucas who's in charge! If we're going to waste money on a shitty film, at least we can further the careers of some wacko celebrities or something. House of Wax? That has Elisha Cuthbert in it, we need to keep her in the public eye...

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Elon James White said...

If you go see Monster In Law on Star Wars weekend I may have to thow large objects at you.

I don't know what type of objects, but rest assured, they'll be large in size.

Monster In Law!

ejw

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Rob P. said...

That's it. Release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Maybe I'll just rent the wedding planner for my J. Lo fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home