Friday, June 17, 2005

Already behind

Okay, so I guess it's getting a little late to catch up on last week's trip, let me just say it was a rockin' good time. The B.O.R.E.D. Tour was a lot of fun, I got to go to my fave Armenian restaurant, the beach a few more times. It was all good.

On the flight home there were two kids sitting behind me. They were about 7 and 5 years old, siblings, and their parents were in the row behind them, which meant the kids were basically unsupervised. They played with their dinner trays the whole flight and I had to be that guy, the one that looks over his chair and has to explain to them (ten times) that when they bang on the tray it jolts the back of my chair. Their parents never poked their heads in to see why strangers were scolding their children nor did they do anything to keep their kids under control.

Next time I'll ask the flight attendents to move the kids behind their parents, so when the kids dick around with the seats it's their parents seats.

Or better yet, next time I see kids near me on a plane I'll just tell the flight attendents before the flight that I think I heard the kid say something about completing his jihad against the infidels.

"Yeah, that's him, little Dylan Mohamed over there."

Take note parents: keep your kids under control on the airplane or they're getting sent to Gitmo.

And you know what they do at Gitmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home