Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Something Blowed Up on My Street

I was coming home from a show tonight, and right when I got to my door a heard a loud bang. Not earth-shaking but pretty loud, like those annoying fireworks that don't have anything shiny in them they just blow up and set off car alarms.

It was nice to have the crap startled out of me after a night of trying to make New Yorkers laugh. On the upside I got to talk to some firemen and feel like an idiot when I realized I couldn't get into the basement of my own building.

Seriously, I have no idea how to get down there. The elevator used to go to the basement but it doesn't anymore. It's quite a conundrum. It may just keep me up all night.

Which is better than the usual all-nighters of watching cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home