Sunday, August 10, 2008

A couple of podcasts from the Fringe

While here in Edinburgh doing my show with Liam at the Meadow Bar I've been fortunate enough to get invited to perform in some other shows. I'm doing Liar tonight at the Belly Laugh stage at the Underbelly Cowgate, and yesterday I did a couple of songs at Sowerby & Luff's Sex Tips for Pandas show, which is now available as a podcast.

After the show they interviewed me about my Edinburgh experience thus far for the official Fringe podcast, which should be available here.

And it's actually sunny right now (Rob says, crossing his fingers, knocking on wood and generally looking out for lightning and such)!

I'd like to actually say "it's raining" without someone responding with, "welcome to Scotland." It's like in New York, no one ever says "welcome to New York" after something good happens. It's always, "I just got pushed off of a subway train!" "Welcome to New York!"

That doesn't make me feel welcome at all.

Today's crowd was great. It's so cool that people are coming out for a show at noon, especially in a town where the bars are open till 5 in the morning.

Well, maybe they were actually still here from the bar the night before...

Either way, they were awesome and I'm having a blast doing the shows here. Hopefully I'll get some video of it up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home