Monday, August 04, 2008

Preparing for Scotland in Central America

I needed to prepare for my trip to Edinburgh so I decided to go to the place where Americans always train covertly for missions: Central America.

O.K. Maybe I just wanted to cash in some frequent flyer miles and hit a coral reef for a while so I went to Belize, but I'm starting to think scheduling a Caribbean excursion two days before I head to Scotland where it's going to be a balmy 61 degrees F and rainy wasn't a good idea.

Also, going from a place where the currency is 2:1 in favor of the dollar to a place where it's 1:2 the other way around is going to be tough.

"Five pounds? Sure I can afford two of tho... Oh wait, I need a loan."

Edinburgh's going to be a blast though, if you can make it out to one of the shows, get your kilt on and come on up!

Rob P. @ Meadow Bar
August 7-13
noon-1pm
42-44 Buccleuch St.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger DeliriumWartner said...

Oh man, you've finally coming to the UK and you're going to be nowhere near me. Damn it!

Remember, next time make it Leeds! I'll get a whole bunch of fans out, I promise.

Del

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Neil said...

Belize? That's where you've been hiding! You are missed in Brooklyn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home