Friday, March 04, 2005

Best Sci Fi Title Ever!

So I stayed in tonight--after a long week of being a rock star and doing some undercover field work during the day I had lots of domestic duties to attend to--and I was rewarded with a promo for the best title of a science fiction made for t.v. movie ever. Are you ready for this?

Mansquito

That's right, half man, half mosquito.

If I were a producer and someone pitched me this idea all they would have to say to me is "mansquito" and I would have authorized the highest budget under my command.

I'm so happy I live in a world in which a movie like Mansquito exists.

Mansquito will be the most successful made for sci fi t.v. movie ever and I'm already working on pitching some ideas for sequels. These are all copyright 2005 Paravonian so the millions are mine, sorry.

ManDingo Half man, half Australian dingo, kind of like a wolf man.

Manmur Mostly found in Madagascar, the manmur is half man, half lemur.

Manny Devito half man, half Danny Devito.

Manfredo a human frame, but flesh has been replaced by alfredo sauce.

Manodge Artois Half man, half Dodge pickup that runs on Stella Artois.

I think that last one will send my kids to college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home