Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Closing night, baby!

Now that was fun!

Last night my show Life With Guitars closed at the P.I.T. and it ended on a really high note. For the first time in the four-Tuesday run I wasn't up against a Yankee game, there was a great, energetic crowd and I couldn't be happier.

Over the four weeks the show really came together and I'm really excited about taking it out to L.A. now. You west coasters, I'll be at the Comedy Central Stage on Monday, November 15th!!

Thanks to all that came out to the show this month, big thank yous to my director Ritch Duncan, my tech man Tom Tenney, and the P.I.T. for all of their help.

Ah, now back to the stand-up world. I'm going down to Ferrum, Virginia tomorrow. Anyone ever heard of it? Didn't think so. I'll bring back souvenirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home